Similar to the Government, we are trusting guests to follow Government Guidelines relating to Covid-19 Therefore, whilst on site please adhere to the following:
- Please maintain the 2m safe distancing Government guidelines
- Please do not come to the campsite if you or any of your party are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 as listed on the Government website, or are awaiting test results!
- Please download the NHS Covid19 app before arrival so you can scan our QR code on arrival. Each party is required to scan the QR code on arrival
- Face Coverings are advised when using shared facilities but are compulsory when entering reception.
- Please bring hand sanitizer with you and wash hands regularly
- Please sanitize hands on arrival before leaving cars, and when returning from a day out
- Please use hand sanitizer before entering the wash facilities and on leaving. Hand sanitizing dispensers are in place outside the wash facilities
- Please ensure contact emails and mobile numbers are up to date before arrival at the campsite
- If guests fall ill during their stay, if it is safe to do so they will asked to return to their homes. All communal areas will be closed for an instant deep clean/ sanitation. All guests on site will be informed via email and text.
Toilets are open but will be closed for periods throughout the day to allow for extra cleaning
Shower is open but will be operated on booking system to allow for cleaning between parties. Booking will be for pitch booking at a time ( not
individual guest ) ( tokens required to operate )
Pot washing facility by reception is open as this allows for social distancing
Water taps and bins are open but are not subject to any Cleaning
These terms are subject to change
depending on Government Guidelines.